Body Corporate Insurance

Insurance / Business Insurance / Body Corporate Insurance

A body corporate is usually responsible for insuring all buildings and improvements in a unit title development on behalf of the unit owners.

What does it cover?

The insurance cover extends to common/shared property (and sometimes relevant contents) as described on the title of the property such as:

  • Elevators
  • Swimming Pools
  • Car Parks
  • Stairwells
  • Gardens

The policy benefits extend to providing temporary/alternative accommodation to unit owners, loss of rent for tenanted units, liability cover for the premises and extended cover for the office bearers.


If you are an office bearer/member of a body corporate, we look forward to an opportunity to review your insurance program.

Have a conversation,
contact us now.
Pay your premiums